Skip to content
1. Key Writers on Philosophy of Physics
- Nick Huggett – list of all papers https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=hQqvNX0AAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate
- Carlo Hoefer – list of all papers https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=z-aLGBAAAAAJ&hl=en
- Katherine Brading – list of papers on her website https://www.kbrading.org/papers
- John Earman
- Tristan Needham, Author of Visual Complex Analysis
2.1 Spacetime Bibliography
- Amoroso RL and Rauscher EA (2013) The Schrödinger Equation in Complex Minkowski Space, Nonlocality and Anticipatory Systems, http://vixra.org/abs/1305.0056
- D’Inverno R (1992) Introducing Einstein’s Relativity. Clarendon Press.
- Huggett N & Hoefer C (2018) “Absolute and Relational Theories of Space and Motion”, The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Spring 2018 Edition), Edward N. Zalta (ed.), URL = https://plato.stanford.edu/archives/spr2018/entries/spacetime-theories/.
- Kaiser G (1990) Quantum physics, relativity, and complex spacetime: Towards a new synthesis. North-Holland
- Misner CW, Thorne KS, Wheeler JA (1970) Gravitation. W.H. Freeman and Company, New York
- Pavsic M (1981) “Unified kinematics of bradyons and tachyons in six-dimensional space-time,” J. Phys. A: Math. Gen. 14 (1981) 3217-3228.
- Penrose R (1987) “On the Origins of Twistor Theory,” Gravitation and Geometry. Biblipolis, Naples
- Ramon, C. & Rauscher, E.A. (1980) Superluminal transformations in complex Minkowski spaces, LBL Report 9752 ; Foundations of Physics (1980) 10, 661.
- Sparling GAJ (2007) “Germ of a synthesis: space–time is spinorial, extra dimensions are time-like” Proc. R. Soc. A (2007) 463, 1665–1679